Photobucket

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

snip snip!

just got my haircut with jess today! feeling so refreshing now! bye bye to long, shapeless and dry hair. esp the bottom part, it's so dry jus looking at it irks me. and I jus got to do smthg abt it. so snip snip I did! hahah. sry guys if I disappoint you for not perming my hair cus y'know it's quite hard to maintain permed hair. got to wake up earlier to style my hair and all, so troublesome. getting up early to work is alrdy a problem to me, what's more having to wake up 15-20 mins earlier than my usual to do my hair. no no, I can't see it coming. hahah.

so I prob snip off 2-3 inches of my hair? and got my fringe cut short too. though I tink my fringe look quite "pom" now. hahaha. but still, I feel good! heheh. my head feels lighter now and also, washing my hair becomes easier and faster and i can save a bunch on shampoo too! wahhahahh. prob I shud try other hairstyle next time. Afro, what you guys think? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

hang in there peeps, it's the middle of the week alrdy! :D have a good week ahead y'all!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home