phewwwww, a long breath that is.
I finally tender my resignation letter on fri (told my boss last wed, which took me alot of courage to say it). so 2 more weeks before I officially bid goodbye to the company. I'm having mixed feelings now cus it's really so hard to find a boss that is sooo nice and flexible. everything also "okay, can, no prob", wont really poke in to what we are doing, give us treat whenever and buy food for us when he happens to pass by. where to find boss like him right? he's really the nicest boss I have seen so far and i reckon its still gonna be in the future. lots of my colleagues agrees too. if only what I'm doing now is really related to what i studied I wouldn't mind converting to perm and work for long. y can't it be a win-win situation right? :(
so after working for a year here, it's time I get my well deserved rest and enjoy life while thinking what's my next step will be. I feel like gg to Dubai to work after hearing the attractive pay they can offer over there and also gain some exposure which I believe will build up on my resume too. this will happen after jess's grad which is one year ltr but everything hasn't been concrete yet and we still got to do some research and check up more info on the web before deciding to head there. hopefully everything goes smoothly ! :D
but now, I jus can't wait for my job to be done here and then i can start relaxing!! it's been ages since I wake up with the sun shining brightly on me and slp at unearthly hours. I missed those times but I'm abt to embrace it soon again! gna have some me-time pretty soon!! :)
so after working for a year here, it's time I get my well deserved rest and enjoy life while thinking what's my next step will be. I feel like gg to Dubai to work after hearing the attractive pay they can offer over there and also gain some exposure which I believe will build up on my resume too. this will happen after jess's grad which is one year ltr but everything hasn't been concrete yet and we still got to do some research and check up more info on the web before deciding to head there. hopefully everything goes smoothly ! :D
but now, I jus can't wait for my job to be done here and then i can start relaxing!! it's been ages since I wake up with the sun shining brightly on me and slp at unearthly hours. I missed those times but I'm abt to embrace it soon again! gna have some me-time pretty soon!! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home