perfect the art of appreciation
feeling a lil bit nostalgic at the mo'
it's time like this when hearing something (music) brings back so much memories of the past (in a good way, of course). and taking a walk on a quiet street at night, with the wind gently kissing my cheek and the surrounding is all but silence that all those kept at a corner started to flash through my mind.
now, you guys got to agree that being a student is definitely wayyy better than a 9-6 office lady. at least it's more carefree and you have control over the time and things you want to do. but we usually ended up abusing what is given to us - none accomplished. being constrained in an enclosed area for 8 hrs is no fun at all, things you wan to do gets undone cus by the time u knocked off, u prob be too drained out to accomplish it. I'm amazed at how someone can work for so many yrs in a company and yet still find enjoyment in it. I guess this is what passion is all about huh. and I reckon Im the majority who get sick of work very easily. prob cus working under someone can be quite a pressure too. and right now in my head, I wan to
set up my own biz and be my
own boss, I see so many young entrepreneurs making it big out there, I admit I'm ashamed by myself sometimes. prob it's time I start reflecting on my priorities and setting it right.
//
anyw I was listening to Power98 at work tdy( it has become my daily dose of entertainment) and Accidentally in Love was playing in the air. all those flashes of iguides days suddenly popped up on my head and brought waves of nostalgic streaks coursing thru me. it makes me kind of missed those school days where lectures, tutorials, the annoying projects and the hateful exams that kept us up all night are the only things that we need to worry abt. though at that point of time, we detested it and just can't wait to get out of the school. now, how I wished I can be a student forever and nvr worry abt the problems adults face. but now, all this are the footprints that we left behind which we can't turned back. how ironic life is huh. so, we shud start appreciating life itself and take a lil time to observe what's around you. sometimes you might find yrself amazed/taken aback by the things you see :)
it's time like this when hearing something (music) brings back so much memories of the past (in a good way, of course). and taking a walk on a quiet street at night, with the wind gently kissing my cheek and the surrounding is all but silence that all those kept at a corner started to flash through my mind.
now, you guys got to agree that being a student is definitely wayyy better than a 9-6 office lady. at least it's more carefree and you have control over the time and things you want to do. but we usually ended up abusing what is given to us - none accomplished. being constrained in an enclosed area for 8 hrs is no fun at all, things you wan to do gets undone cus by the time u knocked off, u prob be too drained out to accomplish it. I'm amazed at how someone can work for so many yrs in a company and yet still find enjoyment in it. I guess this is what passion is all about huh. and I reckon Im the majority who get sick of work very easily. prob cus working under someone can be quite a pressure too. and right now in my head, I wan to
set up my own biz and be my
own boss, I see so many young entrepreneurs making it big out there, I admit I'm ashamed by myself sometimes. prob it's time I start reflecting on my priorities and setting it right.
//
anyw I was listening to Power98 at work tdy( it has become my daily dose of entertainment) and Accidentally in Love was playing in the air. all those flashes of iguides days suddenly popped up on my head and brought waves of nostalgic streaks coursing thru me. it makes me kind of missed those school days where lectures, tutorials, the annoying projects and the hateful exams that kept us up all night are the only things that we need to worry abt. though at that point of time, we detested it and just can't wait to get out of the school. now, how I wished I can be a student forever and nvr worry abt the problems adults face. but now, all this are the footprints that we left behind which we can't turned back. how ironic life is huh. so, we shud start appreciating life itself and take a lil time to observe what's around you. sometimes you might find yrself amazed/taken aback by the things you see :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home