Photobucket

Saturday, July 11, 2009

am just fickle like that.

oh i prob changed my mind abt saying I
might vanish in this cyber blog world
of mine cus I jus realise how easy it is to
jus blog on my mobile. haha. so I might blog more often than not but will be all wordy post with no photos as this free app I d/l doesn't comes in with photo uploader. this is one of their sales tactic to get pple to use their lite version and then cajole them to buy their app. and I might as well be tempted to get them. HAHA! oh well we shall see how. and I know I have alot of backdated posts which I haven't blog yet, I'll try to okay? (now that I'm mobile-blogging, no excuses not to right?)

p/s; oh and I tink I'm starting to love my phone now if I haven't alrdy tell u guys. so many cool and free apps for me to d/l and play arnd! heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home