Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

when moulin rouge meet the bday girl!

HAPPY 21ST DEB!!! :)
I tink this is by far the craziest and wildest 21st party I ever attended. Everyone was super high tonight and ohh my my, the bday girl is absolutely gorgoeus and stunning. Sooooo sexy if u asked me. HAHA.


Omg, I cant believe I missed the bus again for the 2nd time!The bus just drove off w/o waiting for us!! hmpfff! Super frustrated with their service. they should have wait for a few mins or so so that those rushing for their bus service can board on the bus w/o waiting for another stupid hour right. In the end we took a cab in.








tiramisu cake! yum yum!



sooj, you look like a lil devil here! add a horn and it will be purrfect! haah.

And we did a very las min mask searching or rather carmie and lilian did. It was really v las min cus carmie and lilian went to get it before meeting us at cityhall train station to take the train to tanah merah.


lilian say Shen yi looks like a robber with the purple mask on! HAHHA!





this staircase becomes a playground for us to camwhore!!!

yes yes, super lame i know!



HAHAHAHHA

<3>




i love this pic!! carmen u were so busy tonight we hardly took photos!! HAHA :)





i had a great time tonight!!! totally! we were doing all those sorts of stupid poses and all. I still have tons of photos with me but not gna put it here cus it might jus flood my blog! hahha.
and thanks carmie, for yr fren's ride, dropping us at such convenience place!
oh more bdays coming up! so cant wait!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home