what's not to love about Sundays?
Good noon! how's yr Sunday been today, earthlings? I'm resting at hme now to recharge my energy for a power-pack Monday tmr. sigh. my workloads sure is increasing but the pay still remains the same. boo. anyhow, they asked if I'm interested to convert to perm(after working there for nearly a yr!) and no, I rejected. cus I'm gg to leave anytime soon and I know that I won't have any good prospect there. just doing the same thing everyday and prob throw in new jobscope for me. thanks but no thanks, I prob be better off doing what I'm doing now and not worry abt the levels of
accountability.
sidetrack, anyw have u all caught Transformer revenged of the fallen? I bet u all had already done so since it made quite a rave when it first came out. I missed the first one cus I thought it's kind of like a guy movie but I must say I was proven wrong. it was really superb! the visual graphics were awesome! but it was also kind of complicated I couldn't figure out what they were turning into until I saw the final result. LOL. it so really makes me feel like jumping in there and join them for such thrilling adventure! totally worth the price though i must say I got the tix free complimentary frm our company and being me a klutz, toppled the nachos cheese onto
my pants and left the theater smelling like a whole chunk of leftover cheese.
had a good talk with pris or rather me lending a listening ear to her. affairs of the heart is always so complicated and leave one feeling so drained out. anyhow, whatever decisions u make, we will always support u! don be too affected by what other pple say, jus listen to yr heart! :)
accountability.
sidetrack, anyw have u all caught Transformer revenged of the fallen? I bet u all had already done so since it made quite a rave when it first came out. I missed the first one cus I thought it's kind of like a guy movie but I must say I was proven wrong. it was really superb! the visual graphics were awesome! but it was also kind of complicated I couldn't figure out what they were turning into until I saw the final result. LOL. it so really makes me feel like jumping in there and join them for such thrilling adventure! totally worth the price though i must say I got the tix free complimentary frm our company and being me a klutz, toppled the nachos cheese onto
my pants and left the theater smelling like a whole chunk of leftover cheese.
had a good talk with pris or rather me lending a listening ear to her. affairs of the heart is always so complicated and leave one feeling so drained out. anyhow, whatever decisions u make, we will always support u! don be too affected by what other pple say, jus listen to yr heart! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home