put on those smiles of yrs, cus the weekends are here!!
Yoohoooooo! hear me scream
pple, cus the weekends are here!!! YAY!! this means more late night slping for me and getting up late in the noon!! heh. this whole week has been nothing but hectic and finally I can take a breathe today. wonder how to broach the subject to them. hmm...
anyw, i jus downloaded the new software to my phone today!! woots, say hello to text forwarding(no more retyping the whole SMS again), MMS, copy & pasting emails to another link and more cool apps! fantastic don't you think? hehehhe. more reasons for me to love my
phone, though I can still hear BB calling out to me. hahah!
and I need to pack up my room soon! it's in such a mess now all thanks to my unkempt sis! I even have to place a note on the desk to remind her to keep the room tidy but I guess my reminder came on deaf ears.
omg, my rashes is killing me. the whole body feelin so uneasy now :( boohoo what a way to start my weekends.
pple, cus the weekends are here!!! YAY!! this means more late night slping for me and getting up late in the noon!! heh. this whole week has been nothing but hectic and finally I can take a breathe today. wonder how to broach the subject to them. hmm...
anyw, i jus downloaded the new software to my phone today!! woots, say hello to text forwarding(no more retyping the whole SMS again), MMS, copy & pasting emails to another link and more cool apps! fantastic don't you think? hehehhe. more reasons for me to love my
phone, though I can still hear BB calling out to me. hahah!
and I need to pack up my room soon! it's in such a mess now all thanks to my unkempt sis! I even have to place a note on the desk to remind her to keep the room tidy but I guess my reminder came on deaf ears.
omg, my rashes is killing me. the whole body feelin so uneasy now :( boohoo what a way to start my weekends.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home