Photobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

red is the new black

oh, the time now is 3am but I'm still wide awake and doing my nails! waiting for it to dry and den I'm gna jump onto my bed and slp till late afternoon!! hurhur.

I spent my sat resting on my bed cus my head is pounding like mad and I felt so light headed. but I'm feeling better now except for a few cough here and then and the stupid flu which came tgt cus of the cough. it's like sickness came in a package. one moment you were feeling the throat burning, and the next thing, all those stupid symptoms started showing up at yr door. :(( annoying bugs.

oh, before I forget, HAppy 44th years of independence to Singapore!! and put down whatever things you are doing at 8.22pm, Nevis we are gg to join in the nation for the pledge taking moment! u only get to feel so patriotic once a year so do yr part!! ;) too bad, I can't get the tix to watch the NDP live at marina and soak in the patriotic moments with the rest of the singaporeans. :(

okay it's 3.16am now. I gotta go catch my beauty slp else I'm gna get worse when I wake up!

ciao ciao!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home