Just like a giant spotlight
A colleague forwarded this to me and I got the answer right, but only half of it. HAHA! Try it and tell me the answer!
Lets see how smart u are. Quite interesting! Solve the case :
A man was found murdered on board a japanese navy ship @ 2am.Police question everyone on board.
Captain: I was sleepin wen è murder took place.
Cook: I was cooking.
Crew: The flag was upside down so i was turning it.
Scout: I was scouting for enemy ship as there was a signal.
Anchorman: I was anchoring.
Police Arrested The Murderer Immediately. Who do u think is e murderer?
Tell me who n why?
HAHA, let's see if I have any genius friends! LOL.
***
On a side note, I have been running late for work the past 3 days [not that I'm not always late for work but this few days were the days where getting up proved a very difficult task for me]. Den I will wake up half an hr ltr only to realise that I have only 20 mins to spare [and still late] and then you will see me preparing for work at superlative speed. Its like watching a video and fast forwarding it. HAHA. Oh talking about work, they found a replacement to take over me! Coming in next tues and so I have to spend 4 days handing over everything to him but I guess it will only take 2 days to do so.
YAY!!!I can smell the long weekends coming! :D but I prob be spending it on my bed cus of this stupid flu I have. I have been sneezing non-stop since the morning and you should see the pile of used tissue in my bin. BUT, I figured I will get well by tomorrow. HAHA! Optimistic peeps! Woohoo! Have a great weekend ahead everyone!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home