Photobucket

Friday, November 21, 2008

Stuff me with entertainment

Omg, I’m dying of boredom at work here somebody save me! turning into cobweb-filled human soon! guess i was too efficient(oops!)which left me with nothing to do that I have to waste my time away thinking of what I should do. Okay, I got things to do now and I will take my very own sweet time like a snail taking forever to crawl a small distance. I’m multi tasking now, doing my work and blogging at the same time. So pple wont comment on my tagboard sayin like, “update yr blog and not keep changing blogskins” LOL. So here I am, doing you this honour! Hohoho.

Oh, there’s a company outing later after work! Going to cine K-box. They booked the K-Union rm and I heard it’s kind of huge. Never been to that room before or rather, I hardly go singing. Haha. Anyw this is the first time I attend this outing with my present company and our dept is known for being the anti-social/anti-enthu group, hardly turning up for the outing they organize. So today is surprise, surprise cus almost the whole of our dept are turning up. LOL. I’m not exactly looking forward to the singing part but more to the Buffet part cus for one thing I don really sing chi songs and secondly it’s a company outing so there will be a whole bunch of pple over ther I DO NOT WAN TO EMBARRASS MYSELF! Hahha. So I might as well prepare my throat well for the k-session with my girls! We didn’t make it the other time cus pris was falling sick with the sore throat and all.

Anywho, tink my family are having the time of their life now, taking their own sweet time savouring the good ol’ dim sum and then heading over to WWW for a splashing good time I so wanna play the family float again! Mwahahha. the lil monster is tagging along and I bet he will go “tap tap tap” flapping his hands excitedly and smiling up to his mummy/ah ma. he gets super excited when he see water. Oh, I better scoots off now. I will blog agn when I have the pics uploaded and my outings recently. Yeah. CIAO~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home